Dr. Ejaz Waris - From Annoying Caller to RJ

Was surfing some sites and found out that an old fm caller who used to call fm100, because Fm100 was the only radio at that time, and then this guy did limits by calling in all calling shows of either radio or tv.

With little bit of girlish voice guy "Dr. Ejaz Waris" , well sorry to say but I doubt he is doctor, because he was immature caller then I just heard his voice on youtube right now. Rj Ejaz Waris is doing shows on Fm103 , and his more concentration is on his website, which has a creepy name showbiz hangama, come on dude you are a doctor and what you doing. I should say BEHAVE MY BOY!. We have few Doctors in irrelevant fields like in politics or Dr. Shahid Masood but this Dr. is really has so much time.

I usually write some positive things about rjs but here I feel I don't have to say anything positive except he is a good entertainer who is wasting his education ( IF HE IS DOCTOR).

Comments

  1. I think its not a waste of time or education its all about passion. I am studying in BBA but its my passion to become an RJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats doesn't matter k ap ne apni sari life me kitna kamaya ya apni education ka kese faida uthaya........... kbi kbi hm monetory terms me shayad ziada nai kama patey lkn agr self satisfaction k point of view se dekha jaye to hm boht kch kama lete hain jo price less hota hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ejaz waris just know how to laugh thtz it.. such a waste of time

    ReplyDelete
  4. u all are loosers.He is the best rj of pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heheh. Blogger u r funny here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Comments are important to us