Rj Najia Ahmed : Boring but beautiful voice

Listening Fm103 on Sunday, Rj Najia Ahmed was on air and playing ghazals . Felt odd , In evening time usually rjs play fast numbers. May be her program format . Rj voice was different and that difference made me to listen her voice. Can't say it was too awsome, but it was good. She was not artificial, sounding real. Although I got bored in 2,3 songs she played and changed the channel.

One of the reason was her email address which she announced to give in the end of the show. I wanted to give her feedback through email but couldn't listen that slow tempo show.

Comments

  1. yes dude you are obviously right. she is such a bore presenter and infact in real life she is such a bore person also. I met her a couple of months back and I got her really weird....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Comments are important to us