Rj Annie from FM91

If you have a taste of old classy bollywood / lollywood songs, Do listen Rj Annie show on Fm91. With beautiful and different voice Rj Annie does mistake in shows. But as far as collection is concern , that always awesome.

Delayed Time Check or wrongly played time checks this rj needs to improve on RJ Panel. How about giving the charge to some engineer who does all this stuff for her. I don't have habit of searching. So don't know much about her . But I would love to know more about her.

Comments

  1. Oh! She sucks big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rj annie ki awaz bohoot sexy ha qasam se .... kano mei russ ghool jata ha usse suuon k......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in becoming RJ. contact me at 03004940990. I will be looking forward to your positive response. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Comments are important to us